Spring Softball Registration is OPEN
2022 Spring Softball League Fees
|Spring Softball League||Early Bird
(thru Nov. 17th)
|Rookie League 6U||$150.00||$175.00|
|Minor League 8U||$250.00||$275.00|
|Major League 10U||$250.00||$275.00|
|Junior League 12U||$250.00||$275.00|
|Senior League 13-18YO||$250.00||$275.00|
- Sibling Discount: Each additional sibling, after the first child, is eligible for a $25 discount, up to a total of 5 additional children.
- $25 Late fee will apply to all registrations after Dec. 15, 2021.
Softball Equipment - what do you need to play?
1. Bats: The bat must have the ASA logo on them. No baseball bats. Size a rule of thumb is the top of the bat should come to the player’s wrist and she should be able to hold it straight out to the side for 10 seconds before it feels too heavy. (https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/baseball-softball-bat-buying-guide)
2. Helmets: Helmet requires a face mask and chin strap. Consider purchasing an additional “back-up” chin strap.
3. Mitt/Glove: Use this guide to help you find the right glove for age, position and skill level. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/baseball-softball-glove-buying-guide
4. Softball Safety Fielder’s Mask/Face Guard
Balls will be provided by the coach, but if you are looking to practice here are the specs for the balls we use: