Ages for baseball leagues are calculated based on the player age as of April 30th.
- Rookie League - Ages 4-5
- International League - Age 6
- A League - Age 7
- AA League - Age 8
- AAA League - Age 9
- American League - Ages 10-12
- National League - Ages 10-12*
*Only returning National League players should register for National League - all others please register for American League.
- Rookie and International league players (ages 4-6) will be placed on teams by the league director and no evaluation is conducted.
- A Ball - AAA Ball (ages 7-9) need to attend an evaluation and then all coaches will draft players onto their teams.
- National League (ages 10-12) will have a tryout and all other players will be in the American League and drafted onto teams by coaches.
Special format for our beginners in Rookie Ball (4-5 YO):
Our Rookie Ball Program is designed as a low key introduction to baseball for 4 & 5 year old players just starting out. We execute station based practices to teach the fundamentals of baseball in a fun way with lots of movement and variety. We offer weekly games on Saturdays that start out as traditional Tee-Ball and can advance along with individual players into a hybrid of some coach toss and tee ball. We have small rosters which helps in keeping the pace of games quick and increasing opportunities for infield play in order to keep players interested and engaged. Typical schedule is 1 practice and 1 game per week.