If you have been contacted by a team and need to complete a sponsorship pledge or if you want to complete your sponsorship NOW, click here.
The mission of Sandy Springs Youth Sports is to impart to the children of our community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, and respect for authority as well as their peers, so that they may be well-adjusted, stronger, and happier citizens who will have a meaningful positive impact on society. To those ends, we are committed to coaching proper fundamentals and fostering competitive playing opportunities for all skill levels, so that each child may grow in his or her abilities and knowledge of the game while enjoying a high-energy, safe, and supportive environment.
To support this mission and improve the experience for our players and families we ask for families to consider individual donations to the park as well as local businesses to consider sponsorships.
Sponsoring a team is not only a great way to get involved with the community; it’s also an incredible form of marketing for your business. Our league has 450 - 500 baseball players and 180 - 200 softball players. We have a 13yr -15yr travel baseball teams and host many middle school games at our park. In addition, the park hosts various tournaments with numerous visiting teams which means your business will have branding in front of hundreds of people, but most importantly it will generate a lasting impression in the Sandy Springs and Dunwoody community that you have generously chosen to support our park.
Some additional information about us:
- We have 9 baseball and softball fields as well as a football stadium
- We are a non-profit and part of the Sandy Springs Park and Recreation Department
- The park is run by parent volunteers
As with any city-run park, the funding we receive only covers a portion of our expenses. We try and keep our registration fees lower so that families in our community can afford to play. This is why we look to sponsorships to help subsidize the cost of equipment, facility improvements (e.g. nets in the batting cage, fencing), as well as scholarships for players who cannot afford to play.
Many opportunities exist to promote your business while helping SSYS meet our park's needs. Depending on the level of sponsorship, you are eligible to receive different levels of promotion.
|Example of Promotional Support|
- A 3 x 5 banner with business name and logo on the field of your choice
- Listing in online directory
- Email blasts to our families thanking you for your sponsorship
- Scrolling website ad with links to your business
- Social media posts about your business
- A picture of a sponsored team to hang in your place of business
We also have higher levels of sponsorships available that could include larger signage, additional banner ads or facebook posting.
See the park improvements completed in 2018 which were made possible by our generous sponsors.
If you are interested in sponsoring us, please use one of the 2 forms below. Once you have completed and submitted this form AND submitted payment, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail. In the contents of that e-mail will be a link to submit your artwork (image file) for your banner.
1. Sponsorship Form - paying via PayPal, Debit or Credit Card
2. Sponsorship Form (if paying via check) and mail a check payable to Sandy Springs Youth Sports to PO Box 76602 Sandy Springs, GA 30358.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to consider other alternatives: [email protected]